JD9 Business Grade Mix Note Value Counting Machine/Currency Counting with Fake Note Detection, High Speed & High Capacity, with LED Display and Large LCD Screen, Suitable for All Old & New Notes.
Regular price Rs. 9,999.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 【Precise Counterfeit Detection】 The money counter adopts Ultraviolet and Magnetic technology, used simultaneously or separately, guaranteeing the most precise counterfeit detection outcome. In addition, such advanced technology allows for the detection of different currencies in the world Like Rupees, Dollar, Pound & Euros to maximize its utilization.
- 【Various Counting Functions】 Pressing the buttons on the panel, you can choose different function to meet your own requirement such as counting, add and batch. Multifunctional performance makes it to be a ideal bill counting machine for bank, supermarket, self-employed business man and individuals. Counting can be cone for INR, GBP, and Euro & Dollar. Note: THIS MACHINE CAN ALSO COUNT TOTAL VALUE OF NOTES PASSED THROUGH THE MACHINE (ONLY FOR INDIAN RUPEES). Accurately counts the notes and gives
- 【Fast Speed & High Capacity】Equipped with premium electric components, its operating speed can up to 1000 notes per minute, not only saving your time and energy, but also improving working efficiency. Accompanying with noise less than 60 DB, it creates quiet working environment for you. Meanwhile, the hopper and stacker capacity is approx. 300 notes.
- 【User-friendly LED Display & Handle】There is one LED screen on the machine and one external LCD display convenient for other people’s watching. Hidden handle on the machine is portable to help you take it easily. Both display and handle showcase its user-friendly design.
- 【Self-examination Mode & Efficient Operation】It is able to launch self-examination procedure as soon as you start the machine, making itself works at best condition to prevent unnecessary fault. And in the operating process, its superior motor will ensure continuous operation to avoid the phenomenon that notes are stuck or flying away.